Monday, September 17, 2012

Berzerk the Cataclysm: The Apocalypse

This game defiantly encourages you to prey on the week and defenseless, stealing their lands and adding to your already abundant hoard. It also discourages leveling up which is particularly bizarre. Individual card abilities are nearly irrelevant until you have more than enough promo quality cards to make a deck. I never collected that many and most of my promos came from buying Leviathans from the research tree. I may have kept at it longer if I was able to collect some cards. I ended up with 697 cards, but the unique count is 292/636. Plus the only way for me to join a guild was to own it. I was never going to get up at 2 am for the deployment phase. The clan thing was such a letdown that I’ve decided my time would be better spent reading Andreas’s review of DrWho, even though it’s only weekly.

See Also:
Berserk: The Apocalypse
Parting forum post
Berserk: The Cataclysm: Deck strategy
Berserk: The Cataclysm: A reviewF2P: A quick overview and review

No comments:

Post a Comment