Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anoikis's Warband 6: Finally

Anoikis's Warband 6: Finally

Finally
Finally it is over the last lord has fallen. Its been a week since I took the last castle over breakfast and I have been hunting undead since then. I am up to 6 skeletal horses now. But Finally the Sultanas gave in and Perl gets her throne. Not Off to make a name for myself. I think I'll find a husband and make it known that I want to be the Queen of all the land.

The Barbarian Bikini and Ugg booted Princess Anoikis.

But first of is more food, seems we celebrated a little to much and we have run out.

Whats this as soon as I set foot into town I am assaulted by bandits. Don't they recognise me? Don't they know who I am? Well I gave them a few knocks so that they will remember for next time. Now... Where was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment