Friday, February 4, 2011

The game that I would like to play: Finally getting started

So yeah, It looks like I may need a blog specifically for this to keep things tidy and sort out an index. But then again I may get bored with it for another few years after I have spell checked my race descriptions and posted that. But in summary:

This post, will tell you why I started to think how I would make a game if I could.

This post, fills in exactly what I was after and where I was coming from.

This post, is a quick plan on the start of the game.

The next thing is fill out some backstory and find somebody else to get started for me as it really is not likely that I will set about to learn how to program TOME, let alone start something from scratch in LINUX, but there you go anyway I have made the thin edge of the wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment